Show season is in full swing, and Equishopper has the hippest gear to help you show off in the ring.
Check out the what’s what on some of these versatile, trendy, and economical styles:
- Alessandro Albanese Letta Knee Patch Breeches, $89.97 white, $169.95 black
- Dublin Leather 16″ Hunt Bat, $44.09
- Alessandro Albanese Motion Lite Competition Jacket in Primatova, $289.95
- Dublin Suede Leather Belt in Navy/White, $29.69
- Aubrion Leather Riding Gloves in Black, $32.39
- Horze Women’s Georgia Short Sleeve Show Shirt in White, $39.05
- Korsteel Pow Never Rust Spurs With Straps 3/4″ Neck, $13.95
- Dublin Holywell Tall Field Boots in Black, $239.95
- One K Avance Wide Brim Rose Gold Stripe Helmet in Black Matte, $319.95
- Alessandro Albanese Tech Socks in Taupe, $29.95
Alessandro Albanese Letta Knee Patch Breeches
Fun fact: Canadian Olympian Tiffany Foster only wears black breeches for schooling. These Alessandro Albanese come in both white and black, so perfect for the show and schooling rings. I love the technical, form fitting fabric, as well as the zipper pockets and detailed belt loops.
Dublin Leather 16″ Hunt Bat
You can’t go wrong with a traditional black bat that’s refined enough for the hunters and equitation, but effective enough for the jumpers.
Alessandro Albanese Motion Lite Competition Jacket in Primatova
The Alessandro Albanese Motion Lite show coat isn’t just drool worthy gorgeous. It’s fitted cut and tech fabric keeps you cool, while you look impossibly cool with a unique pop of color that will help you stand out in the ring.
Dublin Suede Leather Belt
There’s a reason the Dublin belt keeps popping up in HN fashion columns. Dress it up or dress it down, this belt will become the most useful accessory in your closet on both schooling and show days.
Aubrion Leather Riding Gloves
These multi-purpose classic black gloves, with their extra grip and gusseted wrists, will create an extra secure feeling and contact on the reins.
Horze Georgia Short Sleeve Show Shirt
Fitted, sporty, and feminine, this is going to be your next go-to show shirt.
Korsteel Pow Never Rust Spurs With Straps 3/4″ Neck
Perhaps the most useful tool in your tack trunk, these Prince of Wales spurs are a must have for any discipline and show backpack.
Dublin Holywell Tall Field Boots
With their extra leather lining, arch support and Spanish top, these Dublin boots offer custom fit and durability without the custom price. Win/win.
One K Avance Wide Brim Rose Gold Stripe Helmet
Add a little spark to your head protection with subtle rose gold accents and built in sun protection; both fashion forward and safe.
Alessandro Albanese Tech Socks
These Alessandro socks with technical fabric will help keep your feet cool, protect them from rubs, and offer comfort and support through long days at the show and at the barn. Plus, they look fancy.