Riding lessons? More like life lessons…
1. Sleep is a luxury, not a necessity.
2. You’ll be the one cleaning up the crap in this relationship.
3. And there are no days off from this job.
4. There’s no room for emotions in discipline.
There might be room for whipping.*
5. A little dirt never killed anyone.
Five seconds. Fifty seconds. Same difference, right?
6. Success is fleeting.
Celebrate the small victories.
7. Every day is a new opportunity to screw them up.
8. People will go out of their way to give you unsolicited advice.
9. Treats are a powerful motivator.
10. Naps are your new best friend.
11. You’ll probably never quite figure this job out.
12. But at the end of the day, you’ll still be like…
*Disclaimer: Obviously, you should never whip your kids. (And admit it online.)