Ever dreamed of taking a lesson with the “messiah of eventing,” two-time Olympic gold medalist Phillip Dutton?
Do you long for the dressage tutelage of former world number one Laura Graves?
Or wish to learn firsthand from the viral show jumping sensation known as The German Riding Instructor?
EQUITANA USA is your chance!
Coming to the Kentucky Horse Park October 1–3, 2021, EQUITANA USA is offering 13 clinics over three days and your admission ticket allows you to watch all of them. But if the idea of riding in one of them tickles your fancy, now is the time to apply!
The clinics available to participate in are:
- Phillip Dutton, Olympic gold medalist for both Australia and USA, is giving four clinics at EQUITANA USA: Introducing Jumping for Green Horses, Cross Country Training in the Arena, Jumping Related Lines, and Jumping Gridwork.
- Laura Graves, dressage World Equestrian Games and Olympic medalist, is teaching three dressage clinics over one day.
- Ronny Riemer, Grand Prix show jumper and creator of the viral video “The German Riding Instructor,” is teaching several two-day Jumper Clinics.
- Sally Batton, founder and president of Athletic Equestrian, is offering an Equicize Mini-Clinic on the opening day of EQUITANA USA, a fun mounted workout to get you riding fit.
- Karen Rohlf of Dressage Naturally is giving three clinics: Lateral Work, All About Contact, and Healthy Biomechanics.
- Jim Masterson, an Equine Bodywork therapist for the USEF Endurance Team, is putting on several Full Bodywork Sessions.
To apply, go to striderpro.com, fill in the form, choose your clinic, answer a few questions, upload a video of yourself riding and click “Apply Now.” That’s it!
If you’re accepted, you will receive an email containing a passcode and entry link to STRIDER where you can pay for the clinic and upload required documents, such as release waivers, Coggins, and equine vaccine records. After that, the only thing left to do is learn.
Closing date for applications is September 10, 2021.
Beyond the stellar clinic lineup, EQUITANA USA features a massive trade fair with over 60 national and international vendors and 145 educational events and programs to watch over the three days—it’s the perfect place to learn, discover and shop everything equestrian.
Friday and Saturday night are evenings of entertainment with the star-studded EQUUS Evolution. Part theatrical performance and part equestrian power and grace, EQUUS Evolution showcases the relationship between horse and human and its evolution over the centuries.
With so much to see and do, EQUITANA USA has made it easy to plan your trip with the online itinerary. Browse the schedule of events on equitanausa.com for the clinics, demonstrations, seminars and masterclasses you want to watch and click “Add to my plan” and your itinerary will fill in. It’s a clean and simple way to organize your time at EQUITANA USA, ensuring you don’t miss a thing.
Tickets start at just $10 (child 6–12) and $27 (adult 13+). All EQUITANA USA tickets include:
- Admission to EQUITANA USA
- Access to education and programming
- On-site general admission parking
- Admission to the KHP including Hall of Champions, International Museum of the Horse and the Saddlebred Museum
- A free USEF fan membership
Admittance is free for USPC members and 50% off for all Military and First Responders.