Network strives to reflect the diversity of the equestrian community; we value
inclusiveness and are committed to the greater good of horse sport. First and foremost,
we believe in accuracy, honesty, transparency and fairness.
Fact checking, Sources and Citations:
- Source quotes are fact checked to ensure accuracy prior to publication.
- When available, hyperlinks should be used when referencing citations and quotations from secondary sources.
- Anonymous sources are only quoted in circumstances when there is legitimate fear of personal or professional reprisal.
- Horse Network does not pay for “tips,” nor financially compensate sources.
- Horse Network welcomes complaints on factual errors.
Corrections can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Factual errors will be corrected quickly and acknowledged
within the post in which they occurred. Typos and clarifications do not require
- Horse Network features a diverse range of voices and
points of view. Branded content, opinion pieces and satirical posts will be clearly
labelled as such.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- Social media posts on the personal accounts of Horse
Network and Wrigley Media Group employees and freelancers do not reflect the position
of either company.
Horse Network’s Code of Ethics and Standards is a living document, reflecting our mission to continually to do better and be better.